Sunday, January 6, 2013

Obsessed


December 30, 2012
The only thing this child wants to wear is his Aggie football clothes.

Every single day.

He's even given me a fairly convincing reason why I should allow him to wear his Aggie football clothes to church. And bed. And school.

When I can't stand the ketchup stains, smudges, and dog fur on them anymore and put them in the laundry, you'd have thought I cut this kid right to the heart. It's a painful wait until laundry day for an Aggie obsessed two year old who knows all the words to the Scotsman and some football player's R&B song that starts with the "I believe" chant and then goes into this catchy tune of "yeah boy yeah boy I'm a Aggie."

The kid is a true Aggie fan.

Even with the ketchup stains, smudges, and dog fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment